Saturday, 4 January 2014

Starting YOUR PLASTIC SURGERY Proper at Initial TIME ROUND, CHAPTER 3:

BREAST UPLIFT:

(mastopexy).

By Gina Blacks Beauty Store.
IF YOU Haven't ALREADY Done this, BEFORE Going through Any more PLEASE READ recommended IN CHAPTER 1 OF THIS GUIDE AT http://ginablacksbeautystore.wordpress.com. IT Suggests YOU ON what questions to ASK A SURGEON AT CONSULTATION STAGE. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU PAY Special ATTENTION TO steps 1.4 TO 1.13.


I lived with ptotic (drooping) breasts for about 20 years before being favorable enough to carry out this procedure. The following is knowledge which I are endowed with with a combination of research and personal experience:
3.1. Breast uplift surgery involves cleaning the excess skin from below the nipple and after that moving the nipple to some higher pose on the breast. The surgical incisions differs in extent following the grad of ptosis (sagging). The resulting tissue scars, then, can range from a practically invisible mark around the nipple to a highly conspicuous stripe (at first, a minimum of) from nipple to breast-crease. The scarring is the main disadvantage of this procedure. Thus, I'm informed that as time passes (around 1-2 years), the marks will often fade a lot as to become virtually inconspicuous. I'm also informed, however, that skins of particular colors heal less favourably than skins of other people. Whatever your skin surface color, I know it is essential to discuss the issue of scarring with the surgeon at consultation. (See also 3.9 below). For photographs of the result of my own mastopexy process (in combination with breast augmentation) click this link :http://www.pinterest.com/ginablacks/.
3.2. I consider it essential to set up with the surgeon in advance of the operation exactly how remarkable up the nipples will be moved. If implants are to be put in position at the same time as the uplift, it is significant to guarantee, where possible, that the nipples will sit at a wonderful height without transplant in the event of explant surgery.
3.3. It is often possible for enlarged nipples to be decreased during an uplift. Where required, this point should be addressed with your surgeon before the operation.
3.4. Pregnancy and age may cause renewed sagging. Daily wearing of a strong, well-supporting bra, however, can help prolong this, I am told, and I can personally suggest particular brands. Contact me at http://www.lindabriggs.eu/.
3.5. On the point of being pregnant, I'm told that the likely changes to the shape and size of the breast throughout (and in the first 12 months after) this procedure can exacerbate any tissue scarring (as well as to trigger renewed sagging). This gives two key lessons: 1) Pregnancy needs to be avoided until the scars have treatedas well as they probably can which, I have learnt, can be up to 24 months post-op. 2) The procedure is best performed when the woman in question has finished having children anyway.
3.6. A breast uplift will not stop breast-feeding as only skin is taken out, not any actualbreast tissue.
3.7. Incisions towards the areola often freeze the nipple. I am told, however, that in the vast majority of situations this is only a temporary predicament, with nipple pain being woke upwithin a few weeks of the primary incision.
3.8. Nipple asymmetry can result from a breast uplift, especially if there was asymmetry between the nipples to start with. If so, a corrective approach may be performed at a later date.
3.9. Where desired, in the missing of contraindications – factors why not – a breast uplift can be re-done.  More than that, bad tissue scarring can quite often be enhanced by means ofscar revision surgery.
3.10. SHARE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE OF MASTOPEXY ALONG WITH – Crucially– ANY LESSONS THAT IT Trained YOU? DO GET IN TOUCH Utilizing THE FORM BELOW OR BY GMAIL AS SHOWN AT  http://www.lindabriggs.eu.
END OF CHAPTER 3. Gina
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment